18 Sept 2009


So I am Lauren, I work in marketing at Barry M. This is a bit of an intro to me...

I love colour, especially in clothes – I try not to wear a lot of black! Oh no, I sound like Ugly Betty but I’m not that bad honest, the colours do go with each other! I think :-)

But when it comes to make-up I am just not very confident (or good) at wearing colours. Until I worked here I had one faithful silver eye shadow that I wore every week and now my make-up bag is bursting at the seams!

So now I am addicted to trying new products, and don’t I have the perfect job to do that?! So for all of you that are new to make-up or experimenting with it – look out for my blog. We can learn together!

Got lots of new products coming out in a few days! Literally cannot wait to talk about them!

Going out partying with some friends tonight, soo excited as I haven't seen these girls in ages! I bought one of those body con dresses last weekend and really want to wear it – just wish I hadn’t eaten so much pizza at lunch!!

Hope you have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I think all you girls are great for sharing all the barry m news with us. I work at heathrow airport and would love Barry M to have a stand there! it would do so well because all the staff have started using it since i started wearing it myself! Although we do M.A.C, Benefit, Bobby Brown etc nothing beats the colour range of Barry M and we all love it! please let us know if you are thinking about it! we would love to see you in there!

    ReplyDelete